/ /

: :

$ 485.42 € 568.62 ₽ 6.36 ₾ 148.73 £ 618.13


A gas fire broke out in Yerevan

On July 4, at 1:59 p.m., the National Crisis Management Center received an alarm that the gas cylinder had been switched on in one of the apartments in the 47th building on Khorenatsi Street in Yerevan and could not be turned off (the valve had failed).


The RA Ministry of Emergency Situations informs that a fire brigade from the fire-rescue detachment of the rescue department of the Ministry of Emergency Situations left for the scene. It turned out that there was a gas leak from the 3 kg gas cylinder with the fire.


The fire was extinguished at 14:17. The leaking gas burned.










04 / 07 / 2020 18 : 30

This article is also available Հայերեն and Русский